Engineering Manager at Intel Corporation @ Folsom, California
Manager Software Engineering CME | Trading Platform Architect | Fixed Income Trading | Algo Trading | Java Tech Lead | Multi-threading | Low Latency - High Throughput | Google Cloud Digital Leader | Leader as Coach
Kendall Park, New Jersey
Manager Software Engineering CME | Trading Platform Architect | Fixed Income Trading | Algo Trading | Java Tech Lead | Multi-threading | Low Latency - High Throughput | JVM Tuning | Google Cloud Certified ‘Cloud Digital Leader’ | Columbia Business School Certified ‘Leader As Coach’
☛ Passion for Coding:
My passion for coding started back in 1998. I started coding in C/C++ and gradually moved to Java/J2EE. I am fortunate enough to have gotten opportunity to architect frameworks for world’s leading Foreign and Fixed Income Trading Exchanges. In general, I am passionate about coding and, I love to architect low latency and high throughput trading applications.
☛ Professional Growth: Programmer -> Java Tech Lead -> Manager Software Engineering
I started as a programmer and developed user friendly and easy to scale coding solutions. I became a Tech Lead and I was instrumental in architecting technology and feature upgrades for legacy Fixed Income Trading Exchange – BrokerTec. BrokerTec is the industry-leading anonymous dealer-to-dealer electronic trading platform for fixed income markets. In my role as Manager Software Engineering, I am architecting solutions for BrokerTec’s cloud transformation.
Java, J2EE, Collections, Algorithms, Concurrency, Data Structures, JVM, Kubernetes, Kafka, Diffusion, Docker, Simple Binary Fix (SBE), Google Protocol Buffer, REST/SOAP, Web Sockets, Netty, Database, HTML, JS, NodeJS, Angular, React, JSON, GIT, Ant, Maven, Python/R (beginners), C++ (beginners), Database (beginners), Unix (beginners), Team Building
☛ Innovation that made a difference:
• Open Source – CROSSANT: An open-source java library CROSSANT (Cross JVM Scenario Testing using ANT API and JUnit). Extensively used at CME Group by various teams to create and test trading scenarios involving hundreds of trading sessions.
Visit ☛ https://bitbucket.org/wishcoder/crossant/wiki/Home
• Open Source
Visit ☛ https://bitbucket.org/wishcoder/
☛ Annual Reviews (Last Five Years):
• “Exceeds expectations and Exceptional Contribution”
• “Worked with multiple teams, developing rapport and working knowledge of technology stack”
• “A top performer in the team, driving the team performance up with his impeccable working ethics and design ideas. When a new project comes along, he takes the initiative and leads the team.”
• “His role was critical for the success of BrokerTec Globex integration. His unrelenting energy and positive demeaner has helped the team to move forward.”