AWS Solution Architect @ Israel
Chief Science, Research and Innovation Officer in Russia's Biggest Technology Corporation
Moscow, Moscow City
PhD in AI, R&D manager, engineer and inventor. I have more than 30 years of project and management experience in the field of technological innovation, IT and telecom. Successful leadership of high-risk and complex scientific and technological projects, advanced technological development and management of research and development teams of up to 300 people. Experience in science and education, including own cutting-edge research. Author of more than 50 scientific papers, including 14 patents, 3 patents are among the best inventions in Russia.Master in Communication Management Degree from on of UK Top Business Schools.
• Since 1993, he has worked in various Russian companies, from start-ups in the field of telecommunications to the largest European telecom operators, such as the MTS Group and Equant, where he was responsible for the development and execution of an IT strategy.
• In 2011, he moved to the Information Technology Cluster of the Skolkovo Foundation, where he initiated the creation of the first robotics center in Russia, which became the main center for the development of robotics in Russia. As a result of his work, the number of startups in the field of robotics increased from a dozen in 2012 to a hundred in 2017.
• In September 2017, he joined the Sberbank team, where he founded the Robotics Laboratory, a leading center for research and innovation in the field of autonomous robotic systems.
• In May 2020, as Vice President and Director, he became the head of the established Research and Innovation Department. Responsible for new R&D management processes at Sberbank, improving the efficiency of research units through synergy and systematic involvement of internal and external partners, including universities.
• In 2020, he was elected head of the Department of Engineering Cybernetics at NUST MISIS.