Director, Client Development - Shopper Marketing at Inmar Intelligence @ Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area
VP Sales & Marketing - Creative Senior Executive, Coach and Mentor skilled at building Sales Teams that Thrive on Relationships and Marketing Strategies that Work in Industrial Markets
I am an experienced executive with national and global sales and marketing management experience. I have a strong technical aptitude as a business developer in industrial manufacturing, distribution and selling technical service. I use creativity to mentor inside and outside sales teams by instilling a sense of process and value to maintain strong relationships with the customer. Having established and managed representative networks in over 10 countries, I am culturally considerate, and understand the challenges and opportunities of launching products in foreign markets. My core traits revolve around my entrepreneurial spirit, a creative marketing foundation and an ability to inspire others as a compassionate leader.
- Business Development and Marketing oriented
- Built national and international sales structures in a technical environment
- Creative, yet process oriented
- Customer relationship centric
- Experienced in managing sales and marketing structures up to $140M
- Experience building and managing independent manufacturers representation firms
- Managed inside sales, customer service, product marketing and remote outside sales teams
- Key experience in markets and products such as Industrial Automation, Industrial Distribution, electrical components, instrumentation for valves and actuators used in the Nuclear Power Industry, Heavy Industrial Construction, Motors and Motor Control, Material Handling, Service as a Product, Sensing, Machine Safety and Fire Protection.
Currently developing ways to integrate Blockchain (Crypto) into the sales process to better understand customer requirements.