Account Director at Ogilvy @ New York, New York
IBM Garage Associate Partner | Product Management - APAC
Product Management & Design Leader
• B.E. (Electronics) - First Class, 1998, Pune University
• Total 20+ years’ experience with 10+ years in PM & UX
• Domains: Productivity, HealthTech, Retail, Energy, Auctioning, EdTech, Marketplace
• Handled product lifecycle for Startups to F100 companies with Agile delivery
• Worked with teams in US, Europe, Israel, Russia, and China.
Hands-on PM/UX for B2B and B2C; Includes Success Stories:
• Quickoffice exit with Google (~USD 150M) in Jun 2012
• Prezi securing funding (USD 57M) in Nov 2014
• CloudOn exit with Dropbox (~USD 50M) in Jan 2015
• Established Synerzip UX Studio; served 40+ products over 7 years opening new USD 2M/Annum revenue stream
• Sun Certified Java Professional (SCJP & SCWCD) in Jun 2001 & Aug 2002
• Co-authored 2 books on Apache Tomcat for Wrox, U.K., (2002) and Wiley, U.S., (2004)
• AIPMM Certified Product Manager (CPM) in Oct 2012
• Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) in May 2014
• Nielsen Norman Group UX Certification (UXC) in Oct 2020
• Successfully established Innovation Labs as part of industry-academia collaboration.
• Chair: Product Leaders Forum (PLF) Conference India 2019 - Pune Edition
• Member: AIPMM, Scrum Alliance, The Document Foundation (TDF), Computer Society of India (CSI), The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) Pune, Institute of Product Leadership (IPL), NN Group UXC, and ProductTank Pune.
• Mentor to startups for “Product-Market” fitment, Advisor for nurturing and scaling “Product Mindset” at mid-size companies; Coach for budding PM/UX talent