Senior Software Engineer @ New York, New York
Sr. Azure Application Developer at Deloitte
● Over 15 years of full-lifecycle software development (SDLC) experience in Microsoft/.NET client/server transactional environment, including team management, gathering business needs, software design, development and deployment.
● Design and develop software solutions for the financial and retail services industry.
● Extensive experience in application development.
● Strong understanding of Cloud and Service Oriented Application Development Architecture.
● Extensive data architecture experience and working knowledge of relational database systems and technologies.
● Up with the constantly evolving software development technologies and tools.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
● Superior detail-oriented organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
● Ability to work independently and as a part of a team; received positive evaluations from previous managements.
● Contribute outstanding ideas at all stages of the development process. Concerned with quality. Produce work that is orderly and attractive. Ensure tasks are completed correctly and on time.
● Possess excellent interpersonal skills and leadership of the team for project implementation.
● Effective time management and organization skills with the ability to use diplomacy, judgment, and persuasion to secure agreement and co-operation from support areas and the project members.
● Willing to react to changes and interested in improving efficiency on the tasks at hand.
● Ability to directly lead/supervise a team of 5-20, assign units of work and monitor progress, provide interpersonal and technical support.