Principal Account Manager at Digitive @ San Francisco Bay Area
Software development. WEB development. IT Management. Network engineering.
Looking for a new opportunity in the field of software development
• C , C++ , C#, Real-time (STM microcontrollers)
• Python, PyGame library
IT management tasks:
• Ensuring company business efficiency with the help of an appropriate service and system architecture (evaluating user needs and system functionality, researching and keeping up to date with the latest IC Technologies);
• Improving the profitability and cost-efficiency of the company (implementing automation technologies, optimizing dataflow and effective utilization of information, planning, developing and implementing the IT division budget);
• Ensuring quality of Information and Communication Technology services, concerning both internal company needs and customers’ requirements (necessary training and advice of company's users and customer; managing of crises situations).
information and communication technologies:
• Network Engineering, Support (security and corporate dataflow analysis, TCP/IP protocols and services configuration, diagnostic, optimization, IP-routing, firewall configurations, DNS, DHCP, IPsec, Radius, WEB, print, storage, mail services, Exchange, LDAP, Active directory, remote access);
• Server and Desktop operation systems optimization and support (Windows XP, 7, 8, Server 2003, 2008, 2012. Virtualization technologies, Hyper-V, VMWare);
• Hardware support: PC and Network Hardware, servers, data storage systems, repair and maintenance tasks.