2L JD Candidate at Nebraska College of Law. @ Omaha, Nebraska
Principal Engagement Manager at ForgeRock
New York City Metropolitan Area
IT Engagement Director combining Client Relationship Management, Business Development, technical and business acumen with implementation experience leading cross-functional, cross-cultural, multi-geographic matrix global teams to top performance.
I have led team selling opportunities, client needs' assessment engagements and developed enabling technical solutions which have contributed to my organization’s and to my clients’ growth, profitability and organization responsiveness.
My 20+ years IT consulting and management experience includes initiating and managing complex projects in diverse industries and environments.
• Developing, managing and setting strategy for sales pursuit teams
• Staffing and managing a $1.5M monthly-budget project delivery portfolio
• Collaborating with Third Party product, integration and staff augmentation companies to sell and deliver end-to-end solutions
• Awarded PepsiCo’s Chairman Award
• Earned IBM’s highest Customer Satisfaction rating on a multi-million Dollar project & IBM Alumni First Chair
- C-level interaction
- Client Management (retention, cross and up selling)
- Strategic Planning and Development
- Building Highly Successful Teams
- Strategic Partnership Alliances
- Business Development
- IT Solution Selling
- Coaching / Mentoring
- Implementation of large-scale global projects
- Account Management
- MS SharePoint Collaboration Portals and Social Media Monitoring