Software/Systems Engineering Professional @ Greater Boston
Manager Software Engineering | Northwestern Mutual | Insurance and Client Advocacy Experience | People/Program/Delivery Management | B.E, MBA, LeaderCORE™, FLMI L-1
MBA with over 16 years of experience in leading people and projects that grow business and deliver the highest quality product. Strengths include identifying opportunities for new business, developing and leading teams, and building client relationships. Expertise in Agile Project Management, Global Delivery Model, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Overall Work Experience: 16 Years (9 years in USA and 7 years in India)
Present Organization: Northwestern Mutual
Past Organization: Infosys Ltd.
Present Role: Engineering Manager
Past Roles: Senior Team Lead | Technology Lead | Development Lead.
• People Leadership: Interviewing, hiring, and Building Team. Mentoring and guiding them. Leading the team with agility.
• Performance Development: Leading people through goal setting, result extent, apt feedback, and action-oriented review.
• Delivery Leadership: Providing leadership to meet milestones with quality results. Collaborating with stakeholders.
• Senior Team Lead: Led multiple small Agile-Scrum teams as a senior lead person.
• Development Lead: Led development and support of multiple small and large IT projects.
• Deployment Lead: Led deployment of multiple small and large IT projects.
• Business Demo Presenter: Presented and demonstrated sprint deliveries to business partners.
• Tool Anchor: Anchored idea generation, automation, and Tool creation programs across teams.
• Onsite-offshore coordinator: Coordinated global delivery model and business liaison.
• Operating System: Windows and MVS.
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Computer Language: PL/1, COBOL, JCL, SAS, CICS, and PL/SQL.
• Database System: DB2, Sybase, VSAM, SQL Server, Oracle, and MQ.
• Tool: Changeman, CA7, Autosys, Control+M, Informatica, and SSRS.
• Microsoft SharePoint, Team Foundation Server, JIRA, Cherwell, ServiceNow, and HP Service Manager.