Women By Nike & Training Brand Executive – Nike @ Moscow, Moscow
Chief Architect | Strategy, Architecture, and Transformation Director | Chief DDaT Officer | ExCo Advisor
Greater Reading Area
• A Business & IT Transformation executive and a pragmatic Strategy & Architecture advisor, with 20 years of hands-on ExCo Enterprise & Solutions Architecture & Digital, Data, BI/AI, and wider Technology & Products Engineering expertise. My ethos allows me to focus on a balanced EQ/IQ/AQ leadership with a Customer-First approach.
• Specialised in medium to large scale end-to-end SAFe Digital Transformations, utilising Cloud-First (AWS, Azure, Google), Digital/API-First, and Data-First approaches, productive/innovative technologies and governance approaches [Advisory, Strategy, and Execution].
• Led major end-to-end Business/Engineering products & services whilst transforming Customer/Process Journeys, Data/App Integrations, Security/Infra enablement, and large-scale Operating models with varied complexities, whilst evolving organisations’ business & digital ecosystems. It allowed me to manage wider internal & external global stakeholders across multiple geographies & platforms, and strategising higher ROI & EBITDA.
• Directed technology & management of 60+ enterprise-wide transformation initiatives, optimized for Intranet, Internet, and Broadcast environments. Expertise in varied Businesses and Full-stack Capability Platforms, bring Business & IT teams to work together and achieve more. [Financial Services; Commercial/Consumer Leasing & Lending; CDF; Global Banking/Retail; AWM; Healthcare; Insurance; Automobile; Breakdown Services; Product Lifecycle Mgmt; Multimedia; Security; Enterprise Content Mgmt. (DMS/CMS/WFM); BPM; IT Consultancy; Telecommunication; DWH/BI; Digital Media/IPTV; Conditional Access/Smartcards; Digital Rights Management; R&D; etc.]
Techno-Business Skills (not limited to):
• Business Capability Assessment, Strategy & Architecture Leadership, CDO/CTO/Directorship, Client & Vendor Mgmt., Business & IT Digital Transformation using SAFe, Partnership/BIDs/M&A Advisory and Incorporation
• Enterprise & Solutions Architecture, Software Architecture & Engineering, Hybrid Cloud Implementation, App/Data/Integration, Software Methodologies/SDLC, Design & Development, Integration & Security
• TOGAF, UML/ArchiMate, Frameworks & Design Patterns, CX/UX, Data Strategy/BI, TOMs/BAU Processes, Lean/Agile DevOps, ITIL, SOA, APIs, EAI, ETL, MDM, DWH/BI, AI/ML etc.
• Extensive Business & Technology Stacks, Platforms, Products, and Service Vendors Assessment, Onboarding and Enablement wrt. IaaS/PaaS/SaaS (Hybrid Clouds, Mulesoft, Tibco, IBM, Oracle, Adobe, Temenos, AbInitio, etc. 250+)