professional programmer PHP and Golang @ Moscow, Moscow
Network Manager / Engineer
Always seeking a challenging technology role where I can incorporate my 10+ years of technical knowledge and experience, which include; embedded and application software testing, data networking, troubleshooting and IT support.
To apply my excellent communication, organization, and personal skills to affect positive product/business changes with time-sensitive deadlines , working in dynamic organizations with a versatile skill set including :
- Strong working knowledge of Quality Assurance Test practices and methodologies
- Excellent written, interpersonal communication skills and business acumen
- Documenting defects and customer product tips. Defect tracking tools
- Excellent ability to research new technology, write and execute/debug detailed test plans, recording results and defect tracking.
- Adept cross-platform analysis and troubleshooting ability. In-depth experience with Linux/Unix and Windows and ability to integrate and analyze both. Some experience with test automation.
- Technical skills/experience includes strong working knowledge and experience configuring and testing network routing protocols, VPNs, Firewalls, QOS, and other IP services. Storage area networking , data de-duplication , traffic generation, VMware Esx & client creating/managing/backing up restoring various types of Windows/Linux VMs.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP, Ethernet, WAN/LAN and ATM, technologies
- Scripting languages- Shell programming TCL/Expect, Procomm Plus Aspect .
-Practical knowledge of Secure Routing technologies including VPN and SSL, RIP,
OSPF, BGP, ICMP, SNMP protocols, J2SE/J2EE, Java Servlet, JSP technologies layer2 switching/routing