Support Team Leader @ Israel
Senior Software Engineer at Netflix
San Francisco Bay Area
Lead Software Architect & Hands-on Engineer with 15+ years of experience in building platforms, business and consumer applications. Currently defining & building various platforms, libraries and services required for Netflix Growth through Partner Channels. Prior to joining Netflix, was playing pivotal role @ SuccessFactors CTO’s team as lead architect in migrating SaaS software towards cloud native micro-services.
• Skilled & passionate at converting abstract ideas to working software products.
• Have comprehensive understanding and in-depth expertise in building Cloud Platforms and Cloud Applications. [Multi-tenancy/Extensibility/Integration/Business document/Daemon Frameworks/ API Frameworks/Event based architectures/PaaS/CD/Micro-Services/Authorization]
• Quick at comprehending deep complex software problems and come up with solutions.
• Provide technology leadership to teams & management, while mentoring architects & developers.
• Have been recognized as Top Talent/High Potential consecutively for the last 6 years.
• Have led cross-functional teams across geographies providing both technology and execution leadership.
• Experience with fast paced agile development with weekly delivery and continuous integration.
• Have broad perspective of software beyond primary technology expertise with exposure to go-to market, product sales cycles, go-live, custom development, and software implementation, working with VCs/start-up founders.
• In depth knowledge of Distributed Architectures, Object Oriented Design Concepts, Design patterns
• Extensively worked on Java & related frameworks, SAP Technologies
• Knowledge of different languages Beanshell script, Python, Scala, Go
• Tools/Platform/Process: Docker/Kubernetes/CloudFoundry/SpringBoot/SpringCloud/Jenkins 2.0/APIGEE/oDATA/Git/Gradle/Maven/CD/TDD/BDD