Full Stack at BigPanda @ Israel
Principal Software Engineering Manager at Microsoft
Greater Seattle Area
Experienced full stack enterprise developer and manager
Our team influences culture at Microsoft and builds guard rails on the CI/CD pipelines. We ensure that DevOps and continuous release does not introduce security, privacy, or legal risk.
Some of my team's values:
- Software should go from PR to production in minutes rather than hours or days
- Features should go from concept to production in days rather than weeks or months
- Innovation requires looking outside of Microsoft and our engineers should have time dedicated to learning and exploring
- The team should control our own processes, standards, and toolsets to get things done
- Customer solutions are our objectives - not features
- Collaboration is more impactful than competition
- Focus is more important than throughput
- Fast feedback (learning loop) is important than milestones
We are pretty much always hiring, so reach out if you would like to learn more.