Director of Data Analytics @ Greater Tampa Bay Area
Lead Systems Engineer, The Realtime Group
• Responsible for product/systems hardware definitions and cost estimation, system hardware requirements definition, system architecture definition, key component selection, detailed design, prototype manufacture and test and production handoff/support.
• Product experience includes medical devices, military/aerospace, telecommunications and industrial and consumer electronics including hand held, battery powered devices, embedded controllers, displays and wireless communications, audio circuits, optoelectronics, metering and energy harvesting applications.
• Detailed tasks include generating product/system requirement documentation, schematics, BOMs, printed circuit board layouts, managing prototype fabrication, assembly and parts procurement, and performing circuit board and system level test. Includes coordinating product hand-off to Contract Manufacturer complete with design for manufacturing (DFM) analysis, parts procurement instructions, product assembly instructions, and test procedures.
• Provide product/customer liason to regulatory and certification organizations for EMI/EMC, UL, FCC, and other safety testing.
• Component Research for RoHS compliance and obsolescent parts.
• Develop and execute functional and performance testing protocols, perform reliability analysis, FMEA, and other derating analysis for medical, military and federal agency products.
• Tools – OrCad Schematic Capture, Cadence Allegro layout, MS Visio, MS Excel, TI Filter Pro,