o @ Israel
Knowledge coordinator, CMS manager, technical writer and more. I help people capture, access and apply knowledge to maximize the value of their efforts in their organizations.
I am a lead-level technical writer with extensive experience in software and system documentation, knowledge system management and information assurance documentation. I am seeking a position with an ambitious company dedicated to achieving new heights in their chosen field.
I am skilled at planning and managing the documentation process from end-to-end, and I have launched the technical documentation function for multiple projects. I am also an experienced manager of Confluence, Kentico, WordPress and policyIQ and a power user of SharePoint and other common CMSs.
I am local to Atlanta GA but I am also an experienced remote worker with a well-equipped home office.
• Skilled technical writer (6+ years) with strong cross-functional IT and business documentation experience.
• Dedicated IT compliance experience (1.75 years) and enterprise content management experience (1.5 years).
• Team and solo lead for mission-critical technical documentation and communications projects.
• Collaborative documentation planner and workflow coordinator.
• Pleasant and professional communicator with one-to-one and instructor-led training experience.
Primary Knowledge Areas
Technical and Business Documentation, Enterprise Content Management Systems, IT Compliance and Certification Documentation
Systems – Confluence / JIRA, MS Team Foundation Server, Kentico CMS Intranet, policyIQ, MS SharePoint, Windchill, WordPress (self-hosted), Sourcetree / Bitbucket, WHM / Cpanel / Plesk
Tools – MS Office / Visio / Project, Adobe Acrobat / Captivate, SnagIt / other screen cap tools, Google Docs, Android Studio, Draw.io, Zoho Office
Development – intermediate HTML and CSS, basic PHP, web server administration, web page design, application UI design