Healthcare and relationship specialist @ Somerville, Massachusetts
Director, Product Management at Fyllo
I have 20+ years of blended experience in Product/Program management and Development for both HW and SW products including a strong mix of technology, business domains, and management. I have extensive client management experience and have been able to build lasting relationships with all the customers I have worked with. I've worked on consumer and enterprise. I've got experience working internationally and cross-culturally. I'm equally fluent with developers, business people, customers, partners, and executive management. I always have the 'can-do' attitude with analytical/large-scale thinking. My core values include excellence, creativity, integrity, collaboration, 'out of the box' thinking and high commitment to the product.
• Specialized in program management of a project from planning to delivering
• Formerly Program Manager at Microsoft MSN and Windows teams.
• Currently working for a global leading online advertising company.
• Managing cross-functional tasks focusing on high quality of delivery
• Driving projects containing cross-group collaboration
• Proven track record executing ecosystem/channel development and engineering projects with industry-leading products.
• Technical background in online publishing, advertising, performance, networking and image processing
• Excellent communicator and presenter, with the ability to effectively engage any audience at any level (junior to executive).
• Versatile, self-starter and fast learner, with the stamina and ingenuity to deliver big results with few resources
• Driving projects from planning to deployment with a high success rate
• Excellent team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
• Work well independently and successfully manage multiple and diverse tasks