Software Engineer at Facebook @ Camden Town, England
Full-stack Developer at Dun & Bradstreet (Israel) Ltd.
FEB 2020 – PRESENT
BACKEND DEVELOPER – Start-up (50 + Employees)
• Design and Implement Machine learning features using Microsoft ML.NET.
• Improve performance for an old legacy code.
• Refactor parts of the company code base.
2013 – 2019
FULL STACK DEVELOPER, SOFTWARE ARCHITECT, TEAM LEADER – Start-up (10 + Employees)
• Design and implement a cloud base CRM system for the company, which includes deep level reports and analytics.
• Design and implement a cloud base credit card transactions system that works directly against US and EU Banks, which includes a load balancing system, an anti-fraud mechanism
• Design and implement a system that dynamically creates an e-commerce website by user-defined topics.
• Code reviews to other members of my team.
• Converting company code base to .NET CORE.
ABOUT ME :
Software development is more than a career choice for me. I like to spend my spare time on
Personal projects, which makes me a better developer overall.
As part of my personal projects, I developed a real-time link tracking system – SaaS product for
Anyone who posts a link on the internet and wants to optimize his traffic.
A demo can be found here http://t.davidmunsa.com/demo
1. Users can decide which URL to redirect visitors based on visitor device, visitor country, day of the week, number of visitors that visit an URL, and more.
2. A/B testing to decide which version of the site works best, after the system will pick the best version, all traffic will automatically be redirected to that version.
3. Real-Time reports and analytics using Web Sockets.
C#, .NET Core, angular 2+, SQL Server, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, design patterns, ORM, AWS, Azure