Software Developer at Premier @ Charlotte Metro
Software Quality Expert | Agile Consultant | Speaker | Lecturer | Success Enabler | Author of ‘Agile Quality’ book
An Expert Quality Assurance Architect and Agile consultant with a demonstrated history of leading and managing large-scale development projects in the quality domain. Passionate about my work and fearless when facing complex challenges.
The founder and owner of “https://www.agilequalitymadeeasy.com/” blog (25K followers). A platform that I use for teaching and coaching others, sharing my knowledge with people, and guide them towards success while giving them the inspiration and tools to discover their own path.
𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐞:
• Promoting a Quality culture within organizations to deliver high-quality products.
• Creation of quality frameworks, standards, processes, and strategy to support the quality vision of the organization.
• Expert in Software Testing (Functional and Non-Functional test types) and test techniques, such as Exploratory Testing, Risk-Based testing, Shift-left testing, etc.
• Mastering the development life cycles (SDLC) ranging from start-ups to large-scale enterprise.
• Mastering both the theoretical and practical aspects of implementing development methodologies, such as Agile Frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.) and Waterfall.
• Proven experience in creating and leading Quality and Agile Guilds.
• Building QA departments and Agile teams from scratch, including recruitment, training, mentoring and personal development of individuals.
• Experience in Transferring manual focus organization to become an automatic organization using the promotion of automated frameworks, Continuous integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), TDD, ATDD, and BDD practices.
𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬:
• Microsoft Platforms/Servers: SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, DS, O365, etc.
• Cloud Platforms: Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud.
• Virtualization Technologies: Hyper-V, VMware, Kubernetes and Docker
• Test Tools: MTM, Jira, Selenium WebDriver (C#), TestComplete, Apache JMeter, etc.