Content and Communications Lead at Nominet @ Greater Oxford Area
Lead Controls Development Engineer - ADAS at Tata Motors European Technical Centre (TMETC)
1. Ability to quickly grasp new technology concepts and to see their application in improving existing processes/ solutions.
2. Significant experience in the delivery of Research and Development projects on time and within a budget.
3. Sound understanding of all aspects of engineering design including best engineering practices/processes/methods to deliver quality technical solutions.
5. Proven ability to share knowledge and build collaborative relationships between departments/groups and also the ability to effectively communicate learnings to wider audiences.
1. MATLAB: System Simulation, model-based design, control logic development in Simulink, Code generation through Simulink coder, Matlab coder and Real-time Workshop, Stateflow, Verification and Validation, Model-Based Design, Simscape, Sim-Mechanics, and Sim Electronics.
2. MotoHawk: Code generation and testing on the Motohawk ECU platform.
3. Vector CANalyser and CANape: Used for vehicle software control development and testing.
4. AVL CRUISE - Simulations for fuel economy, emissions, acceleration and drivability performance.
5. INCA (ETAS) - ECU development and test as well as for validation and calibration of control algorithm parameters through in-vehicle real-time data acquisition.
6. DTS MONACO- ECU development, validation and calibration of control modules, software upgrades etc.
7. SOLIDWORKS: 2D and 3D designing, E drawings, Assembly, Surfacing, and Sheet metal design.
8. AUTOCAD 2006: Drafting, 3D Modelling.
9. GAMBIT & FLUENT: 2D & 3D computational domain and mesh generation, Post processing using Fluent.
10 C- Programming- Coding with C Language
11. MS OFFICE - MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, and MS Access.