Marketing and Communications Manager @ Melbourne, Victoria
Elasticsearch Consultant at Commonwealth of Massachusetts
* 13+ years of IT experience in Design, Developing, Testing and Deploying Java/J2EE applications and ELK Infrastructure Architect.
* Discovery and Service creation and expert in development of Restful Web Services for J2EE(WSEE)
* Development and maintenance of web applications and enterprise applications using Java, J2EE technologies
* Experienced in setting up websites in Web Application Firewall (WAF), routing rules and SSL certificates in Load Balancers, Web Service proxies in the XML API Gateway with WS-SecurityPolicy, virtual hosts and proxies and routing rules in Web Servers, and designing/deploying for integration, big data and search engine in a private cloud stack
Strong expertise in implementation of Redis, Elasticsearch, Streams, Logstash, Kibana Plugins
* Experience in Micro services design, Architecture, development using spring boot, Batch processing, spring integration.
Knowledge and experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, kafka, storm and Map-Reduce
* Strong expertise in object-oriented design and analysis, programming styles and design patterns
* Developing distributed Complex event Processing pipelines with simplicity
* Have immense knowledge on Kafka ecosystem to build reliable and production ready integrations
* Experience with code repositories, continuous integration
* Experience with a UNIX shell scripting language such as Bash, Ruby, Perl and Python.
* Experienced in developing models with contextual data and proficient in Machine Learning algorithms
* Experienced in Migrating on-premises applications to Private and AWS public clouds
* Experience in creating and managing CloudFormation templates for AWS resources
* Experienced in setting up CI/CD pipeline of J2ee Applications using GitLab and AWS Code Pipeline, CodeDeploy Hands-on development and maintenance experience using Java, Python and Ansible
* Many years of experience in leading multiple development teams in onsite/offshore model engagements
* Have been consistently taking the responsibilities of evaluating products and developing proof of concept in almost all the client engagements throughout my career due to my passion and willingness to learn new technologies to support the clients on-demand.
* Capable team player and team leader who works well with people at all levels
* Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills