Marketing and Advertising Professional @ Israel
Senior Unity Developer at META Games
Experienced game developer with a passion for creating great gaming experiences through design, code and innovative ideas.
- I've setup a game studio from scratch at Akelius, managing day to day operations, hiring, and leading tech.
- I lead the HitchHiker project at kunst-stoff, building a team and publishing a 30 minute prototype to Humble Bundle.
- I worked with Moon Studios to ship the commercial and critical success: Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition.
- I've delivered mobile games played by millions as part of Tabtale such as Cheating Tom 2.
- I joined many projects as a freelance game designer or programmer to assist in bringing games to life.
- I took part in a game workshop at MIT's game lab and participated in many game jams and smaller projects along the years
Forward thinking game development with an agile backbone. An ability to define, design and fine-tune systems through rigorous iteration and feedback. A strong technical mind open to new ideas and methodologies. Really good at video games.
I'm always looking for cool projects where I can lend a hand providing valuable, actionable game design feedback and working as a freelance consultant. Feel free to contact me here or through e-mail: EyalStern1@Gmail.com