Tech Recruiting @ Boston, Massachusetts
Sr. Data Engineer at MasterClass
San Francisco Bay Area
- Result oriented IT professional with hands on experience, passion of owning and producing top-quality deliverables.
- Over 13 years of experience in designing, implementing and maintaining enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) and legacy reporting solutions.
- Over 5 years of experience in designing, implementing and maintaining end-to-end Big Data solutions using AWS stack.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate.
- Experience in Business Requirements Gathering, Business Process Modeling & analysis, establishing best practice, development methodologies and testing.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated and driven, with a passion for technologies.
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- NoSQL Databases: Elasticsearch, AWS Dynamodb
- Amazon Web Service (AWS): EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, S3, Glacier, RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift, IAM, CloudWatch, EMR, SNS, Kinesis, Kinesis Firehose, Lambda, Athena, Glue, API Gateway, batch, ECS, EKS and Step Function, Lake Formation
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Hadoop Distribution: AWS EMR
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (CentOS, RedHat), Macintosh
- Programming: Python
- SDKs: AWS SDK for Python (Boto and Boto3)
- Business Intelligence stack: Looker, Chartio, Birst, Jaspersoft , Tableau , Talend, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Business Objects Data Integrator, SQL, PL/SQL, Business Objects XI 3.1, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)