Software Application Engineer - MS-Dynamics CRM 365 @ Pardes Hanna-Karkur, Haifa
Former U.S. Diplomatic Rep to NATO in Brussels, Belgium
Seeking an executive position. Highly accomplished and influential leader with 30+ years of military experience with the vision and talent for developing and executing winning strategies to achieve a mission:
• Provided strategic direction in all aspects of military operations by providing oversight, tactical level expertise and leadership.
• Skilled in interfacing with business leaders in the global market, small and large businesses and start-up and turnaround situations.
• Adept at directing cross functional and interdepartmental teams in local, federal and state agencies, as well as, allies of international organizations.
• Proven track record in facilitating profitability through expert development and management of military operations.
• Planned, coordinated the $300MM + installation of fiber optic cable and administered and monitored $400MM+ Cooperative Defense Initiative funding throughout Europe.
• Directed military technology initiatives and standards including coordination of resources across various systems and teams while working to overcome the challenges of integrating people, processes and technology.
• Stakeholder relations • Vision, Strategy and Execution • Business Globalization • Personnel Coordination • Risk Assessment / Management • Project Management • Operations Management • Cross-Functional Team Leadership • Complex Contract Negotiations • Policy Development •Partnerships / Strategic Alliance • Relationship Management / Team Building