Head of Quality at Kymanox @ Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area
Bachelor of Engineering - BE at University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
With a successful track record of over 15 years of experience in the world renowned Honda Automotive manufacturing and assemblies and more than 8 years of Canadian work experience. Skills to lead Production, Production Planning, Procurement, Inventory control, functions in a fast growing organization.
• Over 10 years of experience in production, planning &control areas.
• Over 12 years of experience in, procurement, Inventory control, and R&D Projects,
• A proven leader recognized for system development and continuous improvement in KPI’s for optimum use of resources, cost reduction and profitability
• Led and successfully managed projects for local manufacturing, new model launching, packing and handling
• Strictly followed SOPs, SODs (Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Operating Documents), and Quality Tools that can help to identify causes, understand processes, collect and analyze data, generate ideas, keep projects on track, and make informed decisions for all of continuous improvement activities (KAIZEN)
• Knowledge of ERP software. Worked with SAP, JDE, Oracle and AS 400 as experienced at Honda Motor and Cardinal Health Canada
• SAP training, Learning and acquiring knowledge about SAP (Material Management) from IIBS Mississauga Canada