Marwan El Kashef
Chief Executive Officer at Gawamen @ Jeddah, Makkah
Manager at Deloitte
Experienced consulting manager with cross-functional and global project and program experience, including significant c-suite and board level advisory. Led multi-disciplinary programs across the lifecycle, including vision and strategy, target operating model, benchmarking, framework implementation, and change management for new growth areas and transformation initiatives.
• Experience: Strategic and enterprise risk, Digital sensing, Launch of new products & services, M&A post-merger integration, Cybersecurity, Corporate governance, Crisis response and recovery, Project/program Management, Global experience across US, EU, SE Asia.
• Skills: Executive presence, CXO and board-level facilitation, Strong presentation and communication, Project leadership, Stakeholder and team management, Practice and business development, Business case, Consultative sales, Eminence building.
• Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP), Board Facilitation Trainer (The World Bank).
• Publications: Realizing the full potential of Artificial Intelligence (COSO-Deloitte paper 2021), Various papers on governance and risk (2013-15).
• Strategic and Enterprise Risk: Strategy, Operating model, Benchmarking, Framework implementation, Risk assessments, Risk mitigation, Risk appetite, quantification & metrics (KRIs/KPIs), Executive and board dashboards, and Change management (training, communication), GRC tools.
• Innovation & Go-to-Market: Ideation and incubation, GTM planning, Benchmarking, Operations and scaling. Launched several products and services, including cognitive risk service, global market launches.
• Post-merger Integration: Innovation in M&A Lifecycle, Digital target monitoring, Playbooks & methodology for integration & divestiture, risk due diligence.
• Digital & Cyber: Cognitive, digital sensing, Data risk, NIST assessments, cyber risk assessment, metrics dashboards.
• Crisis Response: COVID-19 pandemic, Crisis response framework, Crisis intelligence, Disaster recovery (Federal grants).
• Corporate Governance: Board and committee Charters, Board performance evaluation and assessments.
• Practice Development: Business development, Innovation, Recruitment & mentoring, Lead generation, proposal/pursuit Management, Co-author for whitepapers and other publications.
• Global Standards/Frameworks: Conversant with COSO ERM, ISO 31000/27000/20022, NIST CSF, Dodd-Frank Act 165 (d), BS11200.
• Industry Experience: Technology, FinTech, Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Consumer Products, Federal, and Industrials.