Software Engineer at Apple @ London, England
Technical Business Consultant at Kinaxis
Hello, I’m Ian Jones! My history of success comprises over 22 years in assisting companies to achieve success through implementation, integration, and transition of strategic software systems throughout the enterprise.
Throughout career I have developed my leadership skills and achieved out of box results:
- Proven technological abilities and an exceptional record for providing value by delivering business-aligned solutions sales and consultancy service.
- Qualified for management and leadership positions where deep IT experience, business aptitude, and innovative approaches required to define and implement complex business solutions.
- Ability to transform functions, providing solutions to commercial needs and applying change management methodologies and philosophies to build profitable businesses.
My solid contributions and achievements are as follows:
- Directed several projects worth £1K to £3M simultaneously, driving pre-sales functions including full life cycle management of projects from conception to completion.
- Effectively led pre-sales technical engagements with large enterprise customers in areas including government and financial verticals including worldwide top ten banks.
- Developed and implemented privilege guard solution -to serve 50 to 30,000 seats- to many large financial, commercial, and government environments.
- Structured bid office team to assist in production of winning tenders, responding to RFP’S, RFI’S, RFQ’S, performing ROI analysis, and dealing business cases while designing of POC environments and end production builds.
- Served as the main point of contact for Vendors such as VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, Amazon AWS, Cloudhouse, FSLogix, Parallels, iGel, Nutanix, Densify, RES Software and Liquidware Labs. Selected secondary contact for AppSense, AppDNA, Centrix, and NetApp among others
- Spearheaded one of the UK’s largest Citrix licensing deals of £3.2M.