Dr. Veera B Dasari, PhD., PMP.
Sr. Principal (Sr. Director) Architect Cloud / Hadoop / Big Data @ Cedar Hill, Texas
Technical Leader en Openbank
Madrid, Community of Madrid
Project Manager & Software Architect
Over 20 years experience in IT, specifically project management in Digital Assets, application development and software architecture. Support to Business Strategy in the definition of processes, services and automation of business processes.
• Strong experience in developments in the Java ecosystem (J2EE, J2SE, J2ME, JNDI, JSP, JSF, JMS, JTA, JPA, Servlets, JAAS, XML, JDBC, RMI).
• Experience developing architectures using multilayer frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Springboot, Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Swing, Awt, etc)
• Use of Maven to control the life cycle of software development (Maven2 and Maven3)
• Experience using SCM (CVS, Subversion, Git and StarTeam)
• Experience working with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Hudson) and QA tools (pmd, checkstyle, coverage) to guarantee software quality and quickly detect deviations.
• Experience design of SOA and API (SOAP and REST) Web Services.
• Experience working with application servers (JBoss, WAS, Tomcat, Oracle 9iAS) and containers (docker, kubernetes)
• Working with different IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ, JBuilder 9-X, Oracle JDeveloper).
• Knowledge of BPM products (Fujistu Interstage, WebMethods)
• Analysis & design OOD / TDD using UML standards (Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, Together, Rational Software Architect and MagicDraw).
• Definition of architectures oriented to UML models using AndroMDA for automatic generation of code.
• Strong trend to use OpenSource and Frameworks products.