System Administrator @ Jerusalem
Director of Treasury and Commissions at Granite Telecommunications
Financial professional with extensive experience in financial modeling, budgeting and forecasting.
• Knowledge of health insurance, managed care and prescription drug, and livery transportation industries.
• Ability to work successfully in high-stress, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and client service skills.
• Strong technical and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and detail-oriented with keen attention to accuracy skills.
• Ability to create and customize financial models by utilizing advance MS Excel and MS Access functionality.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office suite including MS Visio and MS Project.
• Experienced with COGNOS (BI, Planning, Impromptu), HYPERION ESSBASE (Implemented), SAGE MAS100 ERP, QAD, J.D. Edwards and VERTEX Sales Tax Returns (Implemented), Odyssey.
• Understanding of SQL, HTML languages, experience with JAVA and C++ languages and training in MCSE.
• Excellent world travel experience.