Software Engineer at Septier @ Israel
.Net / .Net Core / Azure / DevOps / Angular 4-8 / Senior Developer / Lead Developer / Architect
Clark, New Jersey
• Full stack developer with experience of designing User Interface, working in API layer / Action Layer / MVC, writing business logic and designing data models.
• Through careful assessment, develops practical solutions that ensure compliance with architectural requirements, analyze technical specifications for enterprise applications and manage architectural methodology for all deliverable.
• Software development in Azure Cloud, Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions, APIM, Microservices, .NET Core, Angular, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Bootstrap, HTML5, JQuery, Web API, Entity Framework and related technologies.
• Cross browser development for Firefox, IE, Chrome and Safari.
• Software defects analysis and resolution (Troubleshooting).
• Proficient in development and debugging applications using Visual Studio 2005 to 2019.
• Developed software unit testing, integration testing and software release deployment.
• Software development standards & best practices implementation.
• Web-based enterprise wide applications for various clients, e-commerce and data migration.
• Good knowledge of Project Management skills, including Requirement Analysis, Application designing, work break down structure, scheduling, working with team of programmers & developers, Testing and Implementation.
• Experience in designing databases from analysis to the development and implementation of the application and maintenance.
• Vast Experience in writing backend procedures in T-SQL (stored procedures, functions, triggers) in SQL Server;
• Very comfortable in working with database including extraction of data to the user needs by writing complex queries.
• Good experience in application optimization, indicating areas required improvement, optimizing data fetching (execution plans, indexes, complex queries etc), optimizing front end (cache, session states, virtualization, object disposing etc.).
• Experience in using Agile and Scrum methodologies in development of solutions.
• Hands on Experience that encompasses wide range of software development strategies, tools and diversified range of environments from client server, intranet to enterprise internet applications.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, ever-changing technical environment.