Innovation & Sustainability Specialist @ Israel
Engineering Manager at Zendesk
San Francisco, California
• Over ten years of hands on industry experience including database administration and engineering experience with multi-tier RDBMS based software.
• Specialized skills include daily database administration in Linux, schema design and implementation, performance tuning, replication and database mirroring.
• Strong working knowledge of configuring, implementing and supporting high availability MySQL environments.
• Strong working knowledge of disaster recovery principles and practices, including planning, testing, backup/restore.
• Strong skills in analysis, design, modeling, development and implementation of D.B objects (constraints, triggers, etc.).
• Proficiency in all phases of application development including product architectural design and analysis, code implementation, unit and functional testing and sustaining.
• Expert knowledge of software systems architecture and object-oriented design.
• Familiarity with Internet technologies (HTTP, TCP/IP, Servlets, etc.)
• Strong analytical abilities, aim to thrive in a challenging fast-paced environment.