UX Content Specialist at ActivePipe @ Melbourne, Victoria
Strategic Design Director at Designit Madrid
Madrid, Community of Madrid
In 2003 I started working in Designit. During the last seventeen years, I have had the chance to help companies to identify opportunities and turn them into new products, services and experiences.
I have performed tasks, coordinated teams and managed projects in different fields:
• Research and analysis.
• Interaction and digital design.
• User experience.
• Service design.
• International projects coordination.
For companies like Vodafone, Telefonica, BBVA, Bankinter, Santander, Verti, Sage, Nokia, Sony, Nintendo, L'Oréal, Fundación Once, Coca-Cola, Endesa, El Pais, Unidad Editorial... and many more.
Before that, and during this time, I have also done many other interesting things:
• Worked on Ketchum SEIS running Communication and Public Relations tasks.
• I opened with some good friends a school newspaper and a local radio magazine.
• I have done logos, posters, designs and bad drawings.
And in this journey I have written some, talked a lot and photographed everything; -P