>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> @ Israel
Expert in DSP, Communication and System Architecture
Expert in digital communication systems, signal processing, video processing and system architecture with over 25 years of experience in research and development of algorithms and systems for various wired and wireless communication technologies and leading roles in the development of communication standards such as IEEE 802.11, DOCSIS, WHDI, HPNA.
• Holds a B.Sc. (Summa cum laude) and M.Sc (Cum laude) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Tel-Aviv University.
• In 2016, together with Shlomi Arbel, Lior founded Telicomm Ltd. Enabling wireless connectivity of Video cameras over cellular networks, where he serves as CTO.
• Since 2010 gives consulting services to various organizations including Celeno Ltd. on system architecture of latest 802.11ax solution; Tel-Aviv University department of EE on higher-rate optical fiber communication; NovelSat on next generation high-speed satellite communication systems; Amimon on wireless HD A/V transmission.
• Previously as Director, Technologies at Amimon Ltd. played a key role in development and standardization of WHDI technology for wireless uncompressed HD A/V transmission. Previously Senior engineer, Broadband communication development at Texas Instruments (formerly Libit Signal Processing), with leading roles in development of TI’s Cable-Modem, HPNA and 802.11 technologies. Formerly head of DSP/Communication research team at IDF.
• Has numerous patents on his name as inventor.