Senior Vice President Corporate Communications at Stride @ Annandale, Virginia
Financial Services Professional
• 16 years of experience in financial risk management including market and credit risks approaches and practices.
• 13 years experience in developing Business Requirements and System Specifications for CMRM.
• FRM (Financial Risk Manager) designation certified by Global Association of Risk Professionals.
• Master of Arts degree in Economics specializing in Finance.
• Expertise in CMRM credit risk management (Counterparty risk, Issuer risk and Country risk).
• Thorough understanding of fixed-income instruments, Commodities and Equities/ FX/ Interest Rate derivative products.
• Excellent knowledge of requirements management concepts and processes supported by deep practical experience.
• Solid understanding of formal testing
• Thorough Understanding of techniques and tools pertaining to the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of relational database systems.
• Financial modeling experience.
• Good Project Management skills.
• High competency level to produce advanced level reports and analysis (using MS-Excel and VBA techniques for programming financial functions).
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a highly dynamic environment.
• Ability to effectively convey abstract technical information in non-technical audience.
• Creative problem-solving abilities to meet internal business needs.
• Proven ability to work independently as well as to perform effectively in a team oriented environment.