EMEA HPR/ToV Product Line Owner || Women Leadership and Inclusion Chapter Lead (WLI) at The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
With a 12+ years of experience in the IT field in Telecommunication and Pharmaceutical industries, I consider myself a very enthusiastic and self-motivated Business Technology Leader by having an IT Diploma from The Information Technology Institute (ITI), then completing it by having M.Sc. from the University of Nottingham in U.K.
Proudly I am now specialized in the Tender Management systems, Retail systems, Mobile Applications, Social Media Apps, and Online Website, by managing, assessing, and delivering new projects and assigning the correct resource to the needed task and leading the team towards the planned strategy.
And I am looking forward to embarking on a dynamic prospective career, that enables me to fully utilize my academic background and with interest in a job that increases my knowledge and adds the field experience to my academic knowledge, in a context which will allow further development of my skills. Committed to working in a fast-moving environment, which will provide challenges.
- Buisness Technology Leader JENA Region (The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson)
- Product Owner iTender Customer Engagement Product Line (The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson)
- System Analyst (Vodafone)
- Senior IT Analyst Digital Channels, Collaboration and Productivity - NAF (The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson)
- Computer Science teacher (The International School of Choueifat - Cairo)
- Auditor (Bayt EL-Khebra for auditng, taxes, and financial consultation)
- Support Center Engineer (Vodafone Egypt)
- EMEA HPR/ToV Product Owner (The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson)