Author, Fashion Historian, & Consultant @ Paris, Île-de-France
Manufacturing Engineering Manager | Lean Management | Continuous Improvement | Director of Engineering | Operations Mgmt
Extensive experience in manufacturing encompassing Engineering Management, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, EH&S Management, and Paper Printing and Converting. Proven track record of functional management experience in all disciplines of manufacturing operations. Skilled in leading both supervisory and hourly personnel. Solid Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering background. Known as a progressive leader with strong team-building skills focused on quality, productivity and results.
• Implemented cost saving initiatives resulting in year over year savings in excess of $750K.
• Led the Lean Management Steering Committee; identified North Star, Value Stream Maps and supported over 12 success Kaizen events.
• Transferred the assembly and fabrication of Motor Control Centers to Queretaro, MX on schedule.
• Decommissioned and closed the Siemens West Chicago MCC facility on schedule.
• Managed the implementation of OHSAS18001, Achieved certification within one year.
• Managed transfer of stamping operations to India and China.
• Over three years of continuous Safety Metrics improvement resulting in lower property loss insurance premiums.