Poh Chew Soh
Experienced IT Infrastructure and Operations Manager @ Singapore
SAP Payroll and ABAP technical lead at Menzies Distribution
Greater Edinburgh Area
I am a SAP Payroll expert with up-to-date implementation experience, as well as in-depth exposure to new UK payroll legislation (RTI, PAE), as well as SAP's solutions to these challenges. I am a talented Business Analyst with the ability to look under the hood in SAP, and I hold a B.Sc.(Hons) degree in Applied Mathematics.
I combine three rare IT skills: deep understanding of what makes IT work, recruiting others with this understanding, and knowing what makes IT-folk productive. If you have worked in IT, you will appreciate the value of this.
I bring out the best in small teams, be they payroll or those hard-to-manage techies. I also particularly enjoy exploring Scotland by bicycle.
* SAP Payroll (GB focus);
* ABAP, specifically performance tuning;
* SAP modules: PY, HR, MM, SD, PM, QM, PP, CO, FI, Transportation;
* Extensive recent payroll experience;
* Implementation experience of PAE and RTI (GB payroll);
* Solution for Holiday Pay, based on the Nov-2014 EAT ruling .