VLSI Director at Autotalks @ Israel
Head of International government relations and strategic partnerships - Ukroboronprom
Kyiv, Kyiv City
I have held top management positions in the international defence, government and banking sectors for over 12 years in the following areas:
o Government relations (Ukroboronprom, UNDP, Kherson State Administration)
o Project Management (Reforms office, Ukroboronprom)
o International communications (Ukroboronprom)
o Large corporate business (Sberbank of Ukraine, Sberbank Austria)
o Small and medium corporate business (Sberbank of Ukraine, Austria)
o Network management (Sberbank of Ukraine, Sberbank Europe)
o Investment business (Primary Insight, JP Morgan)
o Leasing (VTB Leasing Cyprus)
• Managed teams of up to 1500 people in 9 countries
• Skilled to work with large amounts of information to determine the key parameters of performance management and strategy implementation
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Spanish, Russian and Ukrainian
• Able to build long-term mutually beneficial relationships with key strategic clients.
• Successful experience working with government agencies, industry regulators and associations, international financial institutions such as the EBRD, IFC and EIB
• I cooperate with international donors: USAID, UN, Europeaid, GUAM, etc.
• Developed a strategy to attract foreign investors to large projects (Kherson seaport, Chumak, etc.)
• Developed and implemented IT projects for the state and private companies
• I can bring new projects to the market and attract domestic and international investors
• Developed constructive business relations with the embassies of 17 countries
Competencies: crisis management, transformation, turnaround management, restructuring, project management, international relations, government relations, team lead, grants management, SOEs, digitalization, financial audit and economic analysis.