IT Manager at University Teaching Hospital Ibadan @ Nigeria
Co-Founder & CTO at Save your wardrobe
Experienced digital product leader and entrepreneur passionate about new technology, mobile applications and user experience having a global digital experience of over 10 years.
I started my career in tech, playing with programming languages like HTML/PHP, C++ and Java/J2EE platforms. Then I worked as a solution architect for blue chip companies as Orange, EDF, Airbus, ... in France.
I’ve left my corporate career when the Apple App Store was first released. During the next 5 years I helped launch a mobile agency and then a tech startup that disrupted the entertainment and publishing business in the travel and hospitality industry. I've developed and shipped many products from iOS and Android applications to API based cloud services.
After that I’ve lead a team of product managers in the digital business banking team at Barclays to help shaping and launching innovative digital banking products for Barclays' business customers.
I'm now the Co-Founder & CTO of a FashionTech startup, Save your wardrobe, using AI to disrupt fashion consumption. Stay tuned!
If I’m not in my CTO cave you will find me brainstorming around a startup lean canvas with other entrepreneurs or listening to startup pitches in accelerators. I'm always up for a coffee with like-minded people!
* Product management and strategy (Lean startup, Jobs to be Done)
* Project and technical team management (Agile, Scrum)
* Digital Marketing
* Mobile applications development : iOS, Android
* Cloud Architectures (Amazon AWS)
* Web applications development : HTML5, Rails, J2EE, Python/Django
* Digital Rights Management on mobile (Apple FairPlay, Microsoft Play Ready...)
* Mobile Device Management and in-house deployment(Apple Profile Manager, AirWatch...)