Experienced KYC Analyst @ Queens County, New York
Co-Founder – Iomico | Helping IoT founders build smart products that enter the market successfully.
We work with businesses to help them validate their IoT ideas, create prototypes, set the scope of their projects, and manage industrial and UI/UX design, electronics and software development through start to launch.
For this purpose we:
1. review & analyze your IoT idea by creating a workshop with our sub-matter experts.
2. offer product release strategy and plan MVP or MAP (Minimal Amazing Product)
3. estimate cost of development & time of delivery
4. plan resources and assign necessary designers and developers
5. manage project and resources to develop your IoT product
6. provide ongoing improvements to the new product and technical support.
Working with us, you will save up to 40% of the budget, time & efforts compared to hiring, managing and training your in-house development team & avoid redesigning your PCB and rewriting your software from the scratch to extend it with new functionality.
Specific areas we’re experienced are Telematics, Tracking, Retail IoT, Healthcare, Digital-TV, etc.
Our recent portfolio can be view here - http://iomico.com/portfolio/
More than that we help companies with entering the CIS market (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, etc.).
If you know tech founders or business owners that want to successfully build their own IoT product or software solution let me know.