Leader - Digital Engineering @ Plano, Texas
SUPER MARKETER (Vice President/Sr. Director) who grows businesses by leaps & bounds! Superpowers: Brand Management | Digital Marketing | Advertising & Promotions | Partnerships & Licensing
1. Super Marketing Executive with passion for driving sales, building brands, and engaging consumers.
2. Marketing specialist with multiple superpowers: brand management, consumer marketing (digital marketing, advertising & promotions), and partnerships.
3. Experience from world-class, multinational corporations: The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal, Nestlé, Kellogg’s.
4. Experience as Vice President, Head of Marketing at an $80 million company, DiC/Cookie Jar Entertainment (now WildBrain), for 6+ years.
5. Small & start-up company experience wearing multiple hats and adapting quickly to change.
6. Heavy digital marketing experience as a VP, Marketing & Interactive and a Digital Marketing Consultant.
7. Biggest strengths: strategic planning and creative thinking.
8. More hands-on than peers with strategic planning and tactical execution.
• MAGIC JUMP: Drove $2 million in sales revenue in 12 months by starting up a licensed product business and securing licensing deals with Disney, Lucasfilm, Marvel, Warner Bros., NBCUniversal, Nick.
• DARBY POP PUBLISHING: Completely sold out inventory of comic books and graphic novels (including 1st official Bruce Lee books) with online PR/publicity, YouTube influencers, digital marketing.
• SUPER LEAGUE GAMING: Successfully launched new series of licensed Minecraft gaming events with hyper-local and geo-targeted marketing that significantly exceeded industry average benchmarks.
• SKY ZONE FRANCHISE GROUP: Drove $2 million in incremental retail sales by spearheading development of their first national advertising & media plan; and helped generate their highest-grossing month ever with digital marketing campaigns in support of their “Undercover Boss” episode on CBS.
• COOKIE JAR ENTERTAINMENT: Generated $2 million in sales revenue and significant marketing value by securing and executing strategic partnerships and promotions; and rejuvenated the Strawberry Shortcake franchise to $3.4 billion in cumulative global retail sales by leading a major global brand re-launch.
• THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY: Drove a double digit increase in global retail sales on Disney's Winnie-the-Pooh to become the world’s #1 most valuable character franchise per a Forbes list, with strategic brand plans, brand stewardship on entertainment content across the company, and licensed product programs.
• NBC UNIVERSAL: Achieved record-breaking results on the DVD release of The Fast and the Furious with $75 million in retail sales in 1st week with a creative marketing plan.