Data Stage Senior Consultant @ Mexico City
Agile | Portfolio | Program Mgmt. | Operations | Product Eng. | Data Analytics | Blockchain | FinTech | Crypto | DeFi | NFT | Metaverse
San Francisco Bay Area
● 20+ years of Silicon Valley Tech veteran w/ hands on software release engineering, project / program management, new product development, computer networking, cloud computing and web app development experience. Hands-on Product & Program Management, Scrum Master, Agile Coach & Leadership focus with the goal of collaborating with technical cross-functional teams in the delivery of complex technology products. Maintain attention to detail, quick learner, versatile & adaptable to changing situations. Demonstrate persistence, interpersonal / leadership skills & team player.
Collaborated and led many product development & engineering teams on new product development at large enterprise businesses such as Lucent Technologies (Bell Labs), Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, NETGEAR & VMware to JV / start-ups such as VCE, Inc. (via Dell-EMC), Edgewater Networks, and Peaxy, Inc.
* Scrum Master & Program Management: Agile / Lean, Iterative, Stage / Phase Gate, and Waterfall
* Software (SDLC), Continuous Delivery and Integration Methodologies / DevOps
* Full cycle Software / Platform / Enterprise Release Management (ERM) thru Production / New Product Introductions (NPI), and General Availability (GA)
* HW / SW Product / Solution / Infrastructure Dev / NPI: from idea inception thru final production
* Agile / Lean Methodologies: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Kanban, RUP etc...
* Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise (SAFe)
* Leadership, Management, Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
* Tooling: Atlassian's JIRA & Confluence, Rally Software, Plainview, VersionOne etc...
* Technology expertise: Computer Networking, Data Center, Cloud Computing: SaaS / IaaS / PaaS, FinTech, DeFi, Blockchain & Digital Assets & Currencies