Engineering Project Lead at Lutron Electronics @ Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Full Stack Developer at AT&T
• More than 10 years of experience in the field of customization and Product Development.
• My expertise is in Data-Centric Web Applications, with a focus on the Database and Middle-Tier, as well as the Application Architecture.
• Results - Oriented .NET professional, building on over 9 years of progressive accomplishments in Software Development and Information Technology.
• Aware of the Modern software development models and theories, such as the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Model, Event-Driven Programming.
• Specialties include Requirement Analysis, Application Design and Development, Project Architecture, Relational Database Design, Project Management, Website Usability Testing.
• I've experience combining Technical and Analytic skills in the Design and Development of high end Internet applications.
• Exceptional ability to motivate and help others for a highly productive development environment.
• I am putting my efforts in Mentoring team, task assignment, estimating for work products, preparing design documents for the Business components as well as for the work products.
• Preparing technical web site, software and hardware documentation.
• Project Scheduling, resources assignment to the project, baseline project schedules and efforts, their variances.
• Managing interviews and recruitment activities of the development positions.