Callie Harrington, MBA
Private Bank Associate Team Leader-Utah and Idaho @ Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area
Technical Writer at Tuttnauer
- International Service/Tuttnauer (2020-current)
Technical Trainings logistics. Writing technical procedures for service engineets. Support R&D documentation.
- Technical writer/Tuttnauer (2011-2020):
Support documentation of R&D activities. Prepare documentation of new developed products (Design input, Design Output, Risk management,Operation manuals). Support editing software life cycle documentation (SRS /SDS/STD/STR/SVD..). Assist in preparing documentation for receiving CE and FDA approvals.
- RF Optimization of a Cellular network/(Motorola 2008-9):
Participate in RF optimization team on a cellular network, drive testing, analyzing sites RF coverage via Arc map application.
- Product Manager /(Motorola 2007)
- Black box tester, cellular project, Tetra protocol/(Motorola 2002-6)
- Technical support, database application development/(Motorola 2000-2):
Project engineer, technical support to a cellular network, developing DB applications, for maintaining data base of a cellular sites network.
-Project engineer. SDH network installation turn key project (Alcatel 1998-2000)
- 2 years head of section supporting & deployment of a Data network.
- 3 years Nortel TMX 900 Public telephonic digital switch, testing team leader (1988-91).
- 5 years Alcatel S12 Public telephonic digital switch, testing team leader, writing test specs (Tadiran 1993-98).
1. Technical writer in development team at a industrial plant of manufacturing sterilizers for the medical and healthcare markets.
2. RF network optimization team, writing frequency plan to a cellular network, technical support, use Arc map application for analyzing sites coverage.
3. QA - tester/testing team leader in Telecom & Cellular
4. Create DB applications in ACCESS, use VBA/SQL.
5. Team work.