Senior Data Analyst at Autodesk @ Israel
Founder and CEO at Axell
Moshe is passionate about reinventing financial services and working closely with the Insurtech and Fintech ecosystem.
He has deep experience with international innovation and has a proven track record in the successful implementation of initiatives focused on digital transformation.
- Founder and Managing Director of Axell - a global innovation advisory helping corporate financial services to accelerate digital transformation.
- Previously, Moshe was Global Head of Digital Transformation at Generali, one of the world’s largest insurance companies.
- Prior to this, Moshe was Deputy CEO and CMO of Migdal Insurance, Israel’s largest insurance company.
- Moshe was a lecturer at Tel Aviv University’s MBA program on Human-Centred Innovation in financial services and a board member at Anthemis Group - a leading digital financial services investment and advisory firm.
- Moshe started his career at Intel Israel.
Selected to be one of the 40 leaders under 40 years old of the largest Israeli financial Magazine.
Specialties: Advisory, Insurance, innovation, Digital transformation, innovation, technology, strategy, venture capital, customer experience, fintech, insurtech, financial services, mobile, distribution platforms, marketing, Multi-Channel, distribution strategy, client Centric, business development.