Software Developer at KLA @ Israel
Mechanical Engineer at AMEC Oil and Gas, Calgary, AB, Canada
• 15+ years of overall experience as a project and mechanical engineer in Oil and Gas, mining, process and manufacturing industries.
• 10+ years of overall experience in Oil and Gas or similar industries in handling large to mid-size projects related to pumping stations, compressors, turbines, generators, piping as a project and mechanical engineer.
• Worked in several phases of project including Pre-Feed, FEED, Detailed Engineering, Installation and Commissioning.
• Experience includes sizing and selection of various rotating equipment such as API and ANSI pumps, compressors, fans, blowers, mixers, agitators, crushers, lube oil systems, gear boxes, turbines and generators.
• Performed hydraulic calculations for sizing pumps and piping for reagents, slurries, water and brine distribution systems, fans, blowers and compressors.
• Experience also includes working with various static equipment such tanks, static mixers, hydrocyclones, flotation cells, separators, air receivers, air dryers, strainers, heat exchangers etc.
• Experienced in preparation and/or review of technical specifications, datasheets, request for quotation (RFQ) and request for procurement (RFP) packages, technical bid evaluations and recommendations, project scheduling and planning, Vendor documents, piping and instrument diagrams (P&IDs), plot plans etc.
• Worked as a team member with all project stakeholders (e.g., operations, maintenance, discipline engineers, engineering contractors, equipment vendors, quality etc.) during process safety management studies like HAZOP, detailed design, installation and commissioning phases.
• Participated in performance, mechanical run and factory acceptance test of various rotating equipment.
• Experienced in working with various Clients including Exxon Mobil, Imperial Oil, Potash Corp., Cameco, etc. and familiar with their Standards, practices and working culture.