Editor at Freethink @ Weatherford, Texas
Engineering Manager at Verifone India
Proactive, performance-driven professional with 15 + years’ progressive expertise in leadership and problem solving for point of sale projects. Keen understanding of business priorities, genuine team player committed to managing operations and projects flawlessly while contributing to revenue-producing activities. Cross-functional communicator easily interfaces with high-profile staff, vendors, and customers. Versatile, innovative, and loyal management professional able to see the “big picture” while staying on top of all the details. Recognized for consistent success in developing the processes and procedures to streamline projects and enhance revenue performance.
• 15 + year of hands-on experience in software architecture, analysis, design, and development.
• 5 years of Experience in managing/ leading projects.
• Closely work with US processors and certification team.
• EMV Application development and certification process implementation.
• Experience in banking, financial services, and software industries desire.
• Domain expertise in POS and Payment Industry.
• Experienced in Agile and Scrum methodology.
• Expertise in EMV and Chip and PIN application development.
• Good technical and analytical skills which help me in coming up with simple
• Hands on development Experienced in Hypercom, VeriFone 610, 570, 610, Ingenico, iCTxx, iWLxx, iSCXX
• ISO 8583 Messaging protocol 1987, 1993 and 2002 version.
• POS application, EMV /Contactless Applications, CHIP and PIN transaction. Retails Payment, standalone terminal, semi-integrated payment.
• Mobile applications development.
• Gift/Loyalty/Ticketing Applications.
• Program/Project Management.
• Payment Domain (POS) Consultancy.