Senior Delivery Architect at Capgemini @ Greater Munich Metropolitan Area
Strategy | Growth | Marketing Leader
Greater Sydney Area
Natalie is a senior marketing practitioner with more than 12 years' strategic marketing experience.
Natalie currently leads PwC’s Deals Marketing practice. Prior to her current role, she formerly ran PwC’s one-firm Financial Services priority industry group. During that time, she was pivotal in driving perspectives and relationships in the FS industry, with key achievements including extending the brand-building platform Matters and bolstering industry partnerships. Prior to PwC, Natalie has focused her career on marketing in B2B matrix environments having worked within marketing management roles at Aon and BDO.
She's a big believer in industry-focused marketing, centred around client need, and has spent the majority of her career developing and running industry verticals.
She's recognised for her ability to shape and uphold strategic agendas; motivate, align and inspire collaboration; and design and deliver insight-led marketing programs that build brand and drive growth.
• New business growth in partnership with sales
• Lead generation and prospect nurturing
• Retention and cross-sell campaign management
• Delivering and designing integrated campaigns to maximise client engagement
• Account-based marketing
• Industry market planning
• Confident C-level communicator
• Highly proficient copywriting skills, with a particular focus on thought leadership
• Strong experience leveraging client research to deliver insight-led marketing programs that generate positive ROMI