Erin (Blum) McFadden, CPA
Accounting Manager at PECO @ Greater Philadelphia
District Manager at McGraw Hill
Strengths Finder 2.0 Top 5:
1) Individualization = intrigued with the unique qualities of each person, gifted in figuring out how people who are different can work together productively.
2) Positivity = enthusiasm that is contagious, upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do.
3) Communication = find it easy to put their thoughts into words; good conversationalists and presenters.
4) Arranger = well organized, but also have a flexibility that complements this ability; able to figure out how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.
5) Relator = enjoy close relationships with others; find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.
-University of Dubuque Alumni. Former Defensive Back for the Spartans football team (4x Varsity Letter Winner, 3x Academic All-Conference, National Football Foundation Hampshire Honor Society)
-Graduated December 2013 Cum Laude with a degree in Business Administration- B.B.A.
-Helping to unlock the potential of every learner with my McGraw Hill family.
-Passionate about education, leadership & team-building, marketing, technology, and the outdoors.