System Engineer Team Manager at KLA @ Israel
Information Security Lead Engineer
9+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS AN INFORMATION SECURITY ENGINEER
- Full Time (Aug. 2011 – Nov. 2020), UnitedHealth Group / Optum, Overland Park, KS
13+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Contract for VML Corporation (Mar. 2011 – July 2011), Experis/COMSYS
- Contract for Savvis Corporation (Oct. 2010 – Mar. 2011), Robert Half Technology
- Contract for IBM/Sprint Nextel (June 2010 – Oct. 2010), CDI Corporation
- Contract for U.S.D.A., Kansas City, MO (Oct. 2008 – Aug. 2009), Bering Straits Info. Tech.
- Contract for U.S.D.A., Kansas City, MO (May 2007 – Oct. 2008), S.A.I.C.
- Full Time (Aug. 2005 – May 2007), Cerner Corporation, Kansas City, MO
- Full Time (July 1997 – June 2005), Honeywell International Inc., Olathe, KS
- Expert in Information Security Assessments, Monitoring, Tracking, Mentoring
- Accomplished with Security Scanning: Fortify, WebInspect, Software Security Center, SonarQube, WhiteHat Sentinel, Contrast, Twistlock, Rapid7
- Skilled in Remote Project & Team Management incl. Overseas Teams Worldwide
- Adept in Software Configuration Management, CI/CD, and Automated builds.
- Specialized in User Manual Development, Technical Writing, and Graphic Design
- Experienced in Problem-Solving, Troubleshooting, and Technical Support
- Skilled in Data Acquisition, APIs, and Database Management
- Adaptable Team Player who is Self-Motivated and Detail-Oriented