CEO – kream-team.ru @ Moscow, Moscow
Senior Business Development Manager at Connect Search, LLC- With specialized business focused on Data Science/RPA -Development-ML/AI with Python, Java, C#.NET Core, TensorFlow UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere etc.
Greater Chicago Area
Phillip’s background in Information Technology (IT) consists of a combination of Business Development and recruiting skills that began in 1995. He is an active member of Chicago’s AITP and ISSA community and provides both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies with Solutions in solving their IT staffing and Project needs and providing them with top-notch technical talent ranging from Technical Support to “Developers & Analyst” to “Directors”, “VP’s” and “CIO’s”. Phillip’s focus has been on building business and professional relationships then bringing them to fruition in a WIN/WIN Philosophy.
Specialties: BDM/Recruiting focused on=
1. Data Science/RPA/Hyperautomation -Development-ML/AI with Python, Java/Scala, C#.NET Core, TensorFlow UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere etc..
3. Cloud Development/Data Lakes Architecture (Snowflake)- AWS, Azure and Google
• I was one of the first CIR others in this class had started AIRS.
• I was the top biller in 1998, my 2nd year at Collins Winston, where in their 40-year history no one had yet broken $700k in annual FTE billing. I came in at $728k, with a 20-year vet as 2nd place @ $340K.
• In 2001, I actively tracked $9M+ in consulting billing prior to the Dot Com Telecom bust.
• I was awarded the top earner awards to Jamaica, then to Mexico, for being a top producer. These were the first 2 years they decided to run these award programs.
• I average a 60-70% return rate on my LinkedIn InMail communications, which is dramatically above my peers at an industry average of 20-30%.