SRE at Microsoft @ Tel Aviv
Technical Lead at GalaxE.Solutions
⦁ Result - driven IT Professional with overall 14+ years of extensive experience in software design and development & Requirement Analysis that includes recent 3 years of Springboot microservices, kafka and monitoring techniques.
▪ Experience in developing Restful services / Microservices using SpringBoot, Kotlin, Spring Cloud, Cassandra, Datastax API, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, CI/CD pipeline, MongoDB & Kafka
▪ Experience in using Braintree API/PayPal API
▪ Experience in implementation of Open-Source frameworks like Orika, SOA, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, SOAP&RESTFUL Web services & Hadoop (mapReduce).
▪ Conceptual knowledge in Spark, Hive & Pig
▪ Strong experience in database design using DDL, DML, writing complex SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
▪ Used application servers like WebLogic, JBoss and ApacheTomcat based on the client requirements and project specifications.
▪ Have good experience on database technologies like SQL, PLSQL, Oracle10g/11g, MySQL
▪ Provided Log4j support for the application for debugging the system.
▪ Expertise in using IDEs like Eclipse 3.0, various Configuration Management tools like SVN, Clear Case, GitHub and CVS.
▪ Familiar with Unit and Integration Testing using and JUnit framework, EasyMock, Mockitos
▪ Ability to be creative and take self-initiatives and execute/ manage multiple projects in parallel during time critical situations.
▪ Familiar with Atlassian Tools like JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, XLR & Fish Eye
▪ Continuous Integration with Jenkins
▪ Excellent team player and ability to adapt to changes quickly and efficiently.
▪ Effectively prepared for and organized technical inspections to review code and design models with peers and software architects.
▪ Experience in dealing with on-site and offshore teams, customers and stakeholders.